Map2PDF is a third-party application that allows for quick export of panel or product to a GeoPDF® file. Other users can then view and display simple coordinate information using the free TerraGoToolbar (formerly known as GeoPDF Toolbar).
The TerraGo Map2PDF for SOCET GXP® solution allows anyone with access to Adobe Reader to view, mark up, or configure geographic attributes contained in the image or map from a desktop computer. The PDF document maintains predominant features and coordinates, yet compresses the file to a size suitable for transmission via email, portable drive or shared network.
More about the Terrago Toolbar >>
- Automatic Terrain Extraction (ATE)
- Automatic Terrain Generation (ATG)
- Developer’s Kit (DevKit)
- Interactive Terrain Editor (ITE)
- Mosaic Manager
- Multi-Sensor Triangulation
- Next-Generation Automatic Terrain Extraction (NGATE)
- SOCET for ArcGIS
- Spatially enabled exploitation (SEE)
- Visual Coverage Tool (VCT)