Fort Bragg Workshop
Join us for a complimentary GXP®
Regional Workshop at Fort Bragg!
2 October 2019 • 1300–1830
Fort Bragg Iron Mike Conference Center
Building 5-5348 • Hodge Room 2-4
2658 Reilly Road
Fort Bragg*, NC 28310
Attendees will experience an informative demonstration of exciting new capabilities offered in the latest releases of our geospatial software solutions including:
- Hyper enabling the operator through superior mission planning techniques in SOCET GXP®
- Streamlined integration between GXP Xplorer® and Portal for ArcGIS® by Esri®
- Powerful tools for every level of a video analyst’s needs through the GXP InMotion™ server and desktop applications
- Rapid deployment and discovery of mission critical data in the field with GXP Xplorer Disconnected
- Advanced operational planning and incident response with GXP OpsView®
Attendees will enjoy one-on-one conversation with GXP staff following the workshop, as well as a special reception featuring complimentary hors-d’oeuvres and a cash bar.
*To visit Ft. Bragg and participate in this workshop, a CAC is required for base access.
|1315–1345||Hyper enabling the operator through SOCET GXP|
|1345–1415||Integration with Portal for ArcGIS by Esri|
|1415–1445||Seamless data connections through the GXP Xplorer Platform|
|1445–1515||Streamlined workflows with GXP InMotion|
|1515–1545||GXP Xplorer for disconnected environments|
|1545–1615||GXP OpsView and GXP OnScene|
|1615–1630||Future capabilities and open discussion|