Join us at the DGI 2024 Annual European Geospatial Intelligence Conference
- 11-13 March 2024
- The Queen Elizabeth II Centre
Westminster, London SW1P 3EE, United Kingdom
Defence Geospatial Intelligence (DGI)
- Seamless Compatibility: Ensure seamless integration with NATO and allied systems through strict adherence to STANAG (AEDP-17 and AEDP-19) standards, fostering a collaborative and unified operational environment.
- Accelerated Operations: Experience expedited analysis and decision-making support for high-stakes missions by optimising workflows, empowering swift actions in near-peer scenarios.
- Data-Driven Insights: Harness the power of advanced analytics driven by extensive data, empowering the transformation of traditional workflows into actionable insights, propelling intelligence operations into the modern era.
- Holistic Intelligence Fusion: Unify all-source data to create comprehensive intelligence landscapes, bridging image and geospatial analysis for a more comprehensive view.
- Unrestricted Analysis: Access and conduct analysis anytime, anywhere, ensuring operational continuity whether connected or operating offline, providing the flexibility needed for critical decision-making.
DGI provides a unique forum for defence intelligence professionals to discuss and debate the development of geospatial intelligence capabilities.
Over 700 senior defence and security executives from 46 countries attend the Defence Geospatial Intelligence (DGI) in Westminster, London, to discuss the future role of GeoInt in their organisations, to debate new strategies, future collaboration plans, and to fi nd solutions to their current Geo challenges.
Supported by the UK MoD, the NGA, US Army, NATO, Australian DoD, Council of the European Union and many more international military and governmental organisations, DGI combines a high level conference, with a large exhibition hall, to combine unparalleled networking, benchmarking and learning opportunities into one event.