Enterprise-level solutions for tracking and interpretation of multi-source, Motion GEOINT data.
Enabling interpretation of critical movement and activity data from multiple sensor types, Tracking Analytics Software Suite (TASS) provides real-time detection and tracking of both vehicles and people across an entire field-of-view. From simple maneuvers, such as turns and acceleration, to object recognition, time-stamping, and geo-referencing, TASS offers unmatched intelligence and insight into targeted activities, and delivers a revolutionary means of exploiting motion imagery.
Image and video analysts can process more sensor data in less time, maintaining full-scene awareness of high-priority events and target activities through challenging lighting conditions, dense traffic regions, and varying visual dynamics.
TASS improves the efficiency and effectiveness of ground station operators by tracking multiple high-value targets or monitoring multiple regions of interest simultaneously. The simultaneous tracking and indexing of all movers in the scene (up to several thousand targets) enables analysts and cloud-based analytics to rapidly discover key patterns, anomalies, and emerging threats.
- Support for multiple modalities
- Wide Area Motion Imagery (WAMI)
- Full Motion Video (FMV), STANAG 4609
- Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), STANAG 4607
- Automatic Identification System (AIS)
- Electronic Warfare (EW)
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Blue Force Tracker (BFT)
- Existing STANAG 4676 track data
- Automatic detection and tracking of moving objects from motion imagery sources, across the entire field of view (FOV)
- Automatic object classification from motion imagery sources
- Identification of motion events (stop, start, turn, u-turn)
- Track analytics, such as track density heat maps
- Stream tracks by OGC compliant WFS
- Stream analytical layers by OGC compliant WMS
- Integration with GXP Platform and SOCET GXP
- GXP WebView module coming soon!
- Robust Application Programming Interface (API)
Integrated with the GXP Platform, SOCET GXP leverages TASS capabilities to stream track data and related imagery directly into a Multiport for exploitation. Once analysis is completed, users can easily publish final products back to their GXP Xplorer catalog, allowing for subsequent discovery by the entire federated user base.