Professional ServicesCustomization and integration of the GXP product ecosystem to the specific requirements of your organization
Professional Services from BAE Systems GXP can optimize utilization of the GXP software ecosystem:
- Delivers tailored solutions, advanced customer support, and subject-matter expertise.
- Assists your organization in taking full advantage of the GXP ecosystem for your specific needs through engineering services options to customize software integration, tailor hosted solutions, provide design guidance, and support system integrators to meet your unique project requirements and schedule.
- Enables your organization to effectively implement, integrate, test, and manage the GXP ecosystem in your enterprise by providing specialized technical support and training, beyond the benefits provided by software Upgrade Entitlement (UE).
Benefits of Professional Services
- Custom Deployment Support – On-demand support and priority troubleshooting for when time is critical or the mission calls for a customized approach.
- Configurable Workflow Development – Systems tailored to your specific mission, including cloud and data migrations, tailored hosted solutions, and other unique requests.
- Data Integration – Integration of your organization’s data into the GXP Xplorer Platform with accelerated delivery of user capability and reduced integration times.
- Architectural Design and Development Advice – Access to expert GXP system architects and developers.
- Reduced System Deployment Risk – Leverage existing product features and capabilities. Early access to features and capabilities via beta releases.
- Tailored Training – We’ll develop and deliver training that aligns with your mission needs.
- Localization Assistance – We understand the need to customize the user experience to support local languages and we offer professional advice on how this can be achieved.
- Every Customer Benefits – Most Professional Service completed is included in our standard commercial product, so everyone can benefit.
- Dedicated Program Management Team – Program Manager ensures requirements are met on time and within budget.
BAE Systems is dedicated to consistently improving software through ongoing roadmap activities based on known needs within the variety of markets it is used.
When customers request that capabilities are delivered according to specific need dates that do not align with, or are disruptive to the commercial product release cycle, Professional Services are offered to provide capability assurance, resource prioritization, and out of cycle release deliveries.
Professional Services can be provided under the following pricing models:
- Firm Fixed Pricing – Training or specific objectives under a mutually agreed statement of work
- Hourly Rates – General objectives or agile requirements definition
- GXP Advanced Consultation Services – Fixed price term services provided in hourly increments for solution architects supporting integrators and developers innovating on the GXP Platform
To learn more about GXP Professional Services, or for pricing to address your unique needs, please contact us at one of the numbers below.