Please join BAE Systems’ Geospatial eXploitation Products™ (GXP®) group during the 2023 JACIE Workshops, 27–30 March, at USGS Headquarters in Reston, Virginia. Visitors will discover how the GXP software ecosystem enables development of the most advanced geospatial intelligence, including the discovery, exploitation, and dissemination of geospatial and temporal data.
We invite you to visit our table to learn about:
- Geospatial data cataloging, management, streaming, workflow management, authentication, analytics, and more
- Earth Observation (EO), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Multispectral Imaging (MSI), and Hyperspectral Imaging (HSI) exploitation and intelligence production
- Video and Wide Area Motion Imagery (WAMI) exploitation
- Precise mensuration including rigorous sensor models
- Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) visualization and exploitation
- Terrain extraction, analysis, and editing
- Ground Moving Target Indication (GMTI) and Moving Target Indication (MTI)
- Feature and object extraction ranging from foundation mapping to SOM
- Multi-sensor triangulation, orthorectification, and mosaicking
- All source/multi-modal geospatial data analysis
If you would like to learn more about the GXP software ecosystem, please contact us at email@example.com to schedule an on-site product demonstration.
We look forward to seeing you there!
2023 JACIE Workshop by USGS
Date: 27–30 March, 2023
Location: USGS Headquarters
Event Homepage: 2023 USGS JACIE