Triangulation involves a complex process of orienting and registering images to other images or to the ground to improve the rigorous sensor model. After triangulation, images have much higher accuracy.
The Multi-sensor Triangulation module automates the triangulation process, including setup and management of image blocks, QA and analysis, graphical displays, automatic point measurement (APM), Interactive Point Measurement (IPM), and fully weighted multi-sensor bundle adjustment. Control images are an optional input.
- Activity Reporting Tool (ART)
- Automatic Terrain Extraction (ATE)
- Automatic Terrain Generation (ATG)
- Developer’s Kit (DevKit)
- Interactive Terrain Editor (ITE)
- Mosaic Manager
- Multi-Sensor Triangulation
- Next-Generation Automatic Terrain Extraction (NGATE)
- SOCET for ArcGIS
- Spatially Enabled Exploitation (SEE)
- Visual Coverage Tool (VCT)