Imagery courtesy of DigitalGlobe®.
SOCET GXP® is capable of creating both 2D and 3D GeoPDF products.
TerraGo 2D GeoPDF Publisher for SOCET GXP allows for the creation of georegistered PDF files (GeoPDFs) from data loaded in a SOCET GXP Multiport. Different feature and data layers can be toggled on and off in the resultant GeoPDF product to allow for quickly filtering between relevant data.
TerraGo 3D GeoPDF Publisher for SOCET GXP allows publishing of terrain, imagery, and feature data into a 3D GeoPDF directly from SOCET GXP. 3D GeoPDF files allow users full navigation of the resultant scene in all three dimensions allowing for true situational awareness and multiple viewpoints.
Adding value to GXP workflows, GeoPDFs are interactive and easy-to-use products that can be shared with any end user including those on mobile devices. GeoPDFs can be freely viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader. These products retain geographic coordinate information and thus are inherently more valuable than a standard PowerPoint slide or JPG file as they allow users to identify coordinates of items of interest and make measurements directly on the GeoPDF.
Benefits of GeoPDFs include:
- Interact with imagery and location-based analysis
- Share with users on any devices including phones and tablets
- Measure length and area; display and locate coordinates
- Preserve data layers and toggle layer visibility
- Create and share location-based observations
The TerraGo Toolbar can be downloaded for free and allows users to view and track coordinates across the product, calculate measurements, create geospatial mark-ups, track real-time positions using GPS, and more.Learn more: More about the Terrago Toolbar (PDF)
SOCET GXP Capabilities
- Activity Reporting Tool (ART)
- Developer’s ToolKit (DevKit)
- LiDAR capabilities
- Orthophoto Creation
- Sensor Model Support
- Spatially Enabled Exploitation (SEE)
- Spectral capabilities
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) capabilities
- Targeting Solutions
- Visual Profiler