The SOCET GXP® DevKit provides access to the Application Program Interface (API) for SOCET GXP functionality to develop customized programs.
The API contains C++ libraries for Solaris and Windows. With the API, users can load and open images, create graphics, implement new functionality, and more. The API also allows users to expand SOCET GXP capabilities for custom sensor models; load custom image types that SOCET GXP does not handle natively; and convert unknown imagery and terrain files into known SOCET GXP formats. Users can customize the Ribbon interface to add buttons linking to new functionality created. The API also contains an event handler, which allows programmers to customize buttons and mouse clicks. The SOCET GXP API contains a full set of documentation, and examples with source code.
- Automatic Terrain Extraction (ATE)
- Automatic Terrain Generation (ATG)
- Developer’s Kit (DevKit)
- Interactive Terrain Editor (ITE)
- Mosaic Manager
- Multi-Sensor Triangulation
- Next-Generation Automatic Terrain Extraction (NGATE)
- SOCET for ArcGIS
- Spatially enabled exploitation (SEE)
- Visual Coverage Tool (VCT)