- Operating System: Microsoft Windows® 8, 8.1 or 10; 64-bit
- Network: 1 Gigabit (1 Gbps) or better recommended, minimum 10 Megabit (10 Mbps)
- System Disk/Installation Location: 14 GB of free disk space for software – recommend SSD for best performance
- Data Disk: Recommend 1-2 TB disk space for data – 7200 RPM or faster disks
- RAM: Minimum 8GB RAM; 16GB or more recommended
- CPU: Minimum 4 core CPU; recommended 8 core or better and minimum 2.0 GHz speed
Hardware Requirements/Supported Video Cards
The recommended currently available graphics card is Quadro P4000 or better. Lower level Quadro cards are available, but they do not offer a stereo display sync option. The lowest level Quadro card we have tested with is the Quadro K620.
For terrain extraction using ASM a P6000 is recommended.
Confirm the latest video card drivers and/or patches from the video card manufacturer are being used.
GXP License Manager
The GXP License Manager requires an upgrade to version 8.4. For installation instructions, refer to the GXP License Manager Documentation.
Ensure the Job Service functionality is configured for optimal performance according to the procedures in the Job Service Settings section of the SOCET GXP User’s Manual.
Supported versions: Esri 9.3-10.6.1
Supported version: SketchUp Pro 2017 64-bit and later
Google Earth version 4.3 or later is required to enable the tools allowing users to export imagery and annotations into Google Earth from
SOCET GXP Capabilities
- Activity Reporting Tool (ART)
- Developer’s ToolKit (DevKit)
- LiDAR capabilities
- Orthophoto Creation
- Sensor Model Support
- Spatially Enabled Exploitation (SEE)
- Spectral capabilities
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) capabilities
- Visual Profiler